Working for Our Communities
Saint Louis University’s College for Public Health and Social Justice tackles the greatest challenges to the health and well-being of our communities.
Public Health Programs
Online Programs for Working Professionals
- Master of Public Health - Public Health Practice Concentration
- Master of Public Health - Biosecurity and Disaster Preparedness Concentration
- Master of Health Care Management
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Programs
- Biosecurity and Disaster Preparedness Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Geospatial Health Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Global Health Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Maternal Child Health Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Quality and Performance Excellence Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- Public Health Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
About the College
We are a mission-driven academic community where teaching, research and service foster the growth of a more just and equitable society at home and around the world.
We help health care organizations deliver compassionate care more efficiently; map risks of lead exposure in the City of St. Louis; intervene with at-risk students; study the causes of infant mortality; and prepare communities for what to expect in case of an infectious disease outbreak.
Guided by a higher purpose in public health and social justice, we are boldly leading the way in investigating and finding solutions to the complex factors that undermine our health and well-being.